Novicid® ES L
Novicid® ES L is a well-balanced and highly concentrated mixture of organic and inorganic acids, with antimicrobial activity in drinking water through the reduction of pH. Due to its balanced formulation, it contributes to a quick pH drop of the drinking water, resulting in a strong sanitizing effect and economical application.
Formic acid and its salts, propionic acid, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid and surfactants.
pH reduction by Novicid® ES L
- Efficient pH reduction
- Broad range antibacterial effect
- Improved hygienic quality
- Digestive support
- Balanced intestinal flora
- Liquid feed preservation
- Stimulation of water and feed intake
- Key of on-farm prevention program
- Complementary to chlorination
Drinking Water – poultry application